Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Bloody Technology

Again technology shoves it's mighty fallus into my vulnerable, foreign anus.
After a zapping noise and a minor puff of smoke, my laptop will not turn on.
I'm assuming it's easy enough to fix, and will make enquiries with the manufacturers tomorrow.
A big thank you to everyone who took the time to comment while I've been away, even though there were no fancy pictures (apart from the fishing ponds).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smokes never good.
Unless you're working with smoke signals.

dodo said...

You have my sympathy...

Oscar Grillo said...

I told you not to take your laptop to the outback, Elliot. You didn't listen..I told the same thing to Steve and look what at happened.

mr-dunn* said...

elliot chum...put "weird kites" in google..click on the images tab...on the first page of thumbnails at the bottom right there is one of your illustrations...linked to someone elses myspace blog..wtf is that all about?-coincidence of what?..mingle mangle mingle mangle...

Elliot Cowan said...

cheers everyone.
the laptop is being collected tomorrow and will hopefully be revived.
It wasn't a dramatic zap, or even a lot of smoke, so I'm hopeful it wont take long...

 
Blog Directory - Blogged