Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fred Again

The good folks over at Channel Frederator have been nice enough to include another of my Boxhead and Roundhead shorts on their podcast.
You can also see a couple of other fun shorts by some talented folks in the same cast.
Jolly good.
More cartoons from me soon - I'm busy working for Limbolo who is like the best of Scottish employers and doesn't want me dallying about on here when I could be animating villagers and goats.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice work! A very funny/sad music video.

I wanted to download it for my strange music video collection so I came to your site. Nice collection of material.

Keep up the good work.

Elliot Cowan said...

Cheers, stranger...

Anonymous said...

I can vouch for Mr. Cowan as a reliable employee who does not dilly-dally on the job.
He will also work for a very reasonable rate of pay.

Elliot Cowan said...

Thanks Cap'n!

 
Blog Directory - Blogged