Also, take the time to visit www.elliotelliotelliot.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

In The Meantime - Migrating Birds

UPDATE:
I just worked out how to embed this thing in high quality, which is very nice indeed.
Hooray!

I'm still waiting for the audio to be done on my new Boxhead and Roundhead cartoon (which I can reveal is called "Brothers In Arms").
In the meantime:
The talented guys of the Canadian band, Migrating Birds, paid me a million dollars to expand "The Power Of Flight" to use as a music video for their song Fearless.

6 comments:

Vincenzo said...

I like it...the tune and the vid!!!
...what are you going to do with all that money my long, lost Cousin Elliot?

Elliot Cowan said...

I'll buy you a sandwich sometime...

Richard Mitchelson said...

I like the homage to jurassic park, you know... the bit where jonathan price gets eaten off the bog! great...

Elliot Cowan said...

Ha!
Cheers Richard.
It was an unintentional homage - I was just looking for places to expand the original film and I always hated the animation I did in that shot so it was nice to revisit it.

Boris Hiestand said...

I love it.
I'm not coming to your wedding though.

Elliot Cowan said...

Poof.

 
Blog Directory - Blogged